Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Tale of Three Brices

My attention was drawn briefly on Saturday night whilst visiting FNAC's website. Being at a very advanced stage of a bottle of Chilean Merlot, I began to hallucinate. Brice has an album out!! Ah, Brice, the wannabe Ben-from-Kyo from Star Academy 6, whom I actually quite liked. I didn't investigate any further until tonight, when my curiosity got the better of me. Back to FNAC, only to discover that Brice is not the Brice I thought he was, but another Brice entirely.
Fascinating Brice Fact Of The Day:
Neither of the above are to be confused with Jean Dujardin's grotesque but hugely popular comedy creation, the yellow-clad surfer Brice de Nice, whose film of the same name was a massive hit in France in 2005 and also gave the world "Le Casse de Brice" - an equally massive hit single.

No comments: