Sunday, April 08, 2007

This Week's Playlist.

Boogie 2 Nite - Booty Luv: One of the year's more enduring dance tunes which took a long time to grow on me, but now it's stuck to my CD player.
The Arrival - The Attic feat Therese: First of this week's pick of my Melodifestivalen tunes - a dance anthem which has massive hit potential.
Let's Go Crazy - Prince: Having a bit of a Prince revival these days so what better than this one to dance around the room to.
Destination Calabria - Alex Gaudino: Another week on the Europecrazy playlist for the ultimate floorfiller of the moment.
A Little Bit Of Love - Andreas Johnson: This week's other MF selection, which is now lodged in my brain and I can't get it out. Help!
Relax, Take It Easy - Mika: Another week on the playlist for what should have been his next single in the UK.
Read My Mind - The Killers: Going from strength to strength at the moment from an album which is a real grower.
Mancunian Way - Take That: Another song which continues on my playlist. Top quality tune which even non-fans should love.

For a European music blog we're a bit short on new European music but hopefully it will get better over the coming weeks. Please please please!


No comments: