Sunday, July 01, 2007

This Week's Playlist.

Love Is Gone - David Guetta feat. Chris Willis: If it ain't broke don't fix it. Another classy piece of French electro-dance which sticks to Guetta's successful formula.
Nouveau Francais - Amel Bent: She's back with a new album and this is the first single from it. Modern, original and fresh.
Oh Father - Linda Sundblad: Rather risque slice of Swede-pop which took me a long time to discover. Very catchy.
Little Dysfunk You/I Pathologize - The Ark: Been playing "Prayer For The Weekend" quite a lot over the past week, mainly these two tracks.
Money - Elin Lanto: Does what it says on the tin. If Britney was really serious about a comeback, she could do a lot worse than cover this.
Steel Bars - Michael Bolton: Yes I know, I don't even like him. Nevertheless I started thinking about a particularly good point in my life and this was one of the songs from that time.
Shine - Booty Luv: Another week on the playlist for my favourite dance anthem of this (so-called) summer.
Dressed To Kill - Fashion: Fashion were to me one of the most underrated bands of the 80s New Romantic era. This is one of their best tracks from the "Fabrique" album.
Heavyweight Champion of the World - Reverend and the Makers: Still playing this a lot. Looking forward to hearing their other stuff too.
Sunshine In The Rain - BWO: More than appropriate song for the weather we've been having. Perfect pop, that's all.
Mambo - Helena Paparizou: Yet another week on the playlist. And why not? It's good.

No comments: