Thursday, October 04, 2007

P3 Playlists update

Thanks to the wonderful www.musikindustrin.nu which has all the latest Swedish music news. Every week they publish the additions to Swedish radio P3's playlists. Here's this week's....

A-listan Mando Diao If I Don’t Live Today, Then I Might Be Here Tomorrow / Ola S.O.S.
B-listan Foo Fighters The Pretender / Nightwish Amaranth
C-listan BWO Destiny Of Love / E-Type Eurofighter / Alicia Keys No One / Babyshambles Delivery / Armand Van Helden I Want Your Soul
S-listan Dogge Doggelito Softa med din guss / Ernesto I Get So Alone /Hammerfall Last Man Standing / Maia Hirasawa Mattis & Maia / Christian Kjellvander Two Souls / The White Stripes You Don’t Know What Love Is / Rooney When Did Your Heart Go Missing

I will try to publish these as often as I can remember to!

Meant to mention Mando Diao's new song, which is ok and quite nice but very short though. Still, it does all it needs to do in two minutes and doesn't overstay its welcome.

No comments: