Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Star Academy 7: et c'est parti!

I've only just gone online so haven't seen any of the videos or read any of the forums yet, but I've been over to the official site. We have names.....

Boys: Dojima (23), Bertrand (35), Antoine (17), Jeremy (18), Quentin (19), Sevan (22), Pierre (26), Mathieu (20).

Girls: Claire-Marie (21), Claudia (19), Alexandra (17), Alexia (25), Eva (17), Yaëlle (17), Noémie (21), Lucie (17), Maureen (25).

17 academiciens, 16 weeks of competition. I'm excited already and I haven't even heard them sing yet.

2 comments:

AcerBen said...

I'm wetting myself about this too. Do you know of anywhere where it will be possible to download a torrent? I don't want to just see clips as I was in France this year and I enjoyed watching the whole show every Friday night. It's what I miss the most about France if anything..

now hurry up Dominique and release an album!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hi Ben

Not sure at the moment who would have this on a torrent as I only usually watch the clips either on TF1 or Daily Motion or YouTube.

I fell in love with the show whilst on holiday in France 5 years ago and have been following it ever since. Hope this will be a good one.

Agree about Dominique. She should have won it last year. As for an album, I hope we don't have to wait too long.

Did you ever hear Sofia Essaidi's debut album "Mon Cabaret"? She was in Star Ac 3 and took a while to release her album but it was well worth waiting for, even if it didn't do that well commercially.