Sunday, November 04, 2007

New (Old) Salem Al Fakir interview clip now on SVT's website

How wonderful is SVT Play? (And before you ask, no I am not an employee of Sveriges Television!!) A news clip from 19.02.07 has now turned up at http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=764623 and features an interview with Salem and his younger brother Sami (who has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and is soooo good-looking by the way), there is also footage of Salem and his band rehearsing a couple of songs - "Damien and Bob" and another one which I didn't recognise but lyrics went something like "there was a time when you were younger/the world lay at your feet" and it was extremely funky and I want to hear more of it! Not sure how long they'll have this clip at www.svt.se but I'll enjoy it while I can.

No comments: