Sunday, March 23, 2008

You're just a habit that I can't break

Can I add Jack McManus to the list of people I want to rave about?

"Bang On The Piano" is rather fab, isn't it!! The video has now been added to The Box playlist and if you haven't seen/heard this then head over to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMla35_YWoM for a fine old slice of radio-friendly pop which is out on 21st April and which (I will foolishly predict!) will do major damage in the top 40 in the next few weeks. Jack is yet another one of these solo singer-songwriters (many of whom are also called Jack!!) but I am really impressed with what I've heard so far. Check out his MySpace (www.myspace.com/jackmcmanus) for some more of his fine tunes including "Not The Hardest Part" and "You Think I Don't Care" and "Either Side of Midnight".

No comments: