Saturday, April 12, 2008

Latest on Sebastian Karlsson...


It's been a while since we heard from one of my favourite Swedish "Idol" contestants ever, so I thought I'd check out his official site only to find that it had disappeared. In its place comes Sebastian's new MySpace site where he's keeping us all up to date on the progress of his third album - which will be out later this year. Dare I say YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Can't wait to hear this as I still think he's great. And on a totally shallow note, it's nice to see that he's grown his hair, as IMHO he didn't suit the 'bald' look. Check out www.myspace.com/sebastiankarlsson which also has tracks from his first two albums.

1 comment:

Poster Girl said...

Ahhh! Yay! That's great news :D Both on the music and the hair.

...and I can't remember if I've said this before in regards to one of your earlier posts on Sebastian, but I'm so glad you like him because I tend to feel like he's not liked or overlooked by a lot of pop music fans.