Friday, June 13, 2008

This week's playlist: you got the power to drive me insane

Jumping All Over The World - Scooter: suddenly the UK is in the grip of Scooter-mania! And why not. Those of us over a certain age are having a nostalgia trip here - "Glass of Champagne" by Sailor, anyone?

Let It Shine - Tingsek: after a few weeks' break I've now decided that I can't stop listening to and loving this song again.

The World Begins To Look Her Age - Alan Rankine: I used to love this song years ago and have rediscovered it all over again after a couple of other music-nostalgia blogs had mentioned it. A brilliant, ambitious production from the ex-Associates man.

Bronza - Prata Vetra: It's taking me a while to get into their album, but this is my favourite track from it this week.

You Think I Don't Care - Jack McManus: I'm now a bit worried that if "Bang On The Piano" never made it, then this might not either. Still, another good, radio-friendly song. I like him.

Delirious - David Guetta: When it comes to infectious dance tracks, this man can do no wrong. And here's another one. It takes a while to get going, but it gets there.

Tired of Being Sorry - Enrique Iglesias and Nadiya: French-English reinvention of this track, and it works. And we like Nadiya on this blog, so that's ok.

42/Viva La Vida - Coldplay: two particularly fabulous tracks from their new album, which you will either love or hate.

No comments: