Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm put out, cause "...Put In" has been put out

a.k.a. Killjoys on the rampage part 2.

I'd have to say that most of this year's Eurovision entries - the ones I've heard anyway - "don't impress me much" as the great philosopher Shania Twain would say.

One that did appeal to me was the Georgian entry, the hilariously titled slice of disco inferno that is "We Don't Wanna Put In" by Stefane and 3G. Immediately we knew its days were numbered and it was only a matter of time before the Eurovision bigwigs were showing the disco divas the door, for "political reasons".

It was good while it lasted....now I'm struggling to put a top 5 together, never mind a top 10 :(

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

Have you heard the Belgian/Dutch Elvis fan club are trying to get the Belgian entry disqualified as well? If I had my way I'd disqualify at least half of this year's songs on the grounds that they're just complete rubbish :)

Stefan3G said...

http://stefaneand3g.blogspot.com/ there more pictures and news. Soon they will be in Poland.