Saturday, March 14, 2009

Melodifestivalen prediction....I'm not making one.

With my internet connection and Internet Explorer on the brink of imminent death it doesn't even look as if I'll get to see the MF final unless there is a drastic improvement in the next 45 minutes :(

Anyway I've never known a year like this one when there wasn't an obvious "chosen one" to win....the obvious pre-contest winners are now being sidelined and the Swedish press is tipping tonight's big battle will be between Malena Ernman and Caroline af Ugglas, neither of whom I want to win, to be honest.

I will be happy with Mans or Alcazar or E.M.D. or H.E.A.T. winning, otherwise I don't really care about the rest of them.

So depending on my computer troubles I may or may not be back later with a review. Sorry I'm so down in the dumps, but my computer/internet hell is just getting me down right now.

:(((((

No comments: