Thursday, April 30, 2009

That inevitable 'No time to blog' post

Blog wisdom and etiquette indicates that you shouldn't post about not posting, but it's really just to keep myself right and everyone else in the loop. So.....

Two foreign trips within two weeks are taking their (expected) toll on my spare time - did I tell you I was going to Dusseldorf next Monday ??? - anyway it just means that I really haven't had the time to update this ol' blog, not to mention that Planet Salem and all its related activities are still the main focus of my attention.

Basically what this all means is that there is very likely to be no activity on this blog for the next few days; I'll be along on Sunday to say my pre-trip hasta-la-vistas as usual, but I'm not really promising anything else - this could of course all change, time permitting. :)

No comments: