Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bisbal's back!


Where would we be without the wonderful Poster Girl to keep us all up to date with the hottest new Europop tunes?
So... all I can say is thanks once again for bringing new material by David Bisbal to my attention. I also got the "Silencio"-vibe from "Esclavo de Sus Besos" which I liked on first listen (and I usually don't like many songs on first listen) - it's a very nice and catchy uptempo Spanish guitar-pop tune and further proof that he's moving away musically from the Latino sound which made him famous. The new album "Sin Mirar Atrás" will be released worldwide on 20.10.2009.
Oh, and on a completely shallow note....one of the most divine heads of curly hair in the pop universe is back :))))
Check out the new tune and the matching visuals at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRyjUJbhg6Y
(Picture above courtesy of David's official site http://www.davidbisbal.com/)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi If you want to know more and keep up to date with all the news in english, why not visit the uk fanclub :-)
www.davidbisbal.co.uk

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks! I'll check it out :)