Thursday, October 29, 2009

This week's Idol songs

The glitter, the glamour, the cheese....it should be great fun on Idol this week.

I always look forward to reading Martin Söderström's excellent weekly analysis of the song choices - this week's article is at http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/idol2009/article6031271.ab

I have to agree with practically all of what he says. Erik's 'gimmick' has been to turn every song he sings into a vibrant rock song. For me, he has been faultless week after week but could this week be his undoing? And I agree that Rabih could be on shaky ground. Eddie (cue swooning outbreak at EuropeCrazy HQ) has a very appropriate song title as we can't take our eyes off him (groan)

Tove Östman Styrke – ”Mack the knife”.
Calle Kristiansson – ”It's not unusual”.
Reza Ningtyas Lindh – ”New York, New York”.
Eddie Razaz – ”Can't take my eyes off you”.
Erika Selin – ”Sway”.
Erik Grönwall – ”You don't have to say you love me”.
Mariette Hansson – ”You to me are everything”.
Rabih Jaber – ”That's amore”.

All will be revealed on Friday night!

No comments: