Thursday, March 11, 2010

EuropeCrazy's Greatest Hits: the birthday compilation

I had wondered how I should celebrate this blog's third birthday. And then I thought of something: if this blog had an accompanying "EuropeCrazy's Greatest Hits - Best of 2007-2010" soundtrack CD, then it would probably sound something like this....

CD1

Good Song - Salem Al Fakir
When The Night Comes Falling - Sebastian Karlsson
Cara Mia - Måns Zelmerlöw
Double Je - Christophe Willem
Happy Hour - Palladium
Until I Die - September
Love Is Gone - David Guetta featuring Peter Cincotti & Quentin Mosimann
Inga Problem - Snook
Let It Shine - Tingsek
Love Child - Fibes, Oh Fibes!
Miss Blue - Vincent
Speakerbox - Signmark feat Osmo Ikonen
Let Me Think About It - Fedde Le Grand feat Ida Corr
I’m Not Alone - Calvin Harris
Bonafied Lovin’ - Chromeo
Vayamos Companeros - Marquess
Hurtful - Erik Hassle
Your Loss - Paul Steel
Bang On The Piano - Jack McManus
Jennie Let Me Love You - EMD

CD2
 
Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
Loveshift - Christian Walz
Lay Your Love On Me - BWO
Higher - Star Pilots
Beggin’ - Madcon
Propane Nightmares - Pendulum
Ingenting - Kent
1000 Miles - H.E.A.T.
Allein Allein - Polarkreis 18
Save The Lies - Gabriella Cilmi
Just A Minute - Rongedal
Late Night Session - Ali Love
Stay The Night - Alcazar
Beli Jablan - Aleksa & Ana
Dance With Me - Zoli Adok
We Are The People - Empire of the Sun
Do You Love Me - Amanda Jenssen
I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
Ayo Technology - Milow
Keep On Walking - Salem Al Fakir

I think that's a pretty representative list!

Where did the last three years go? I've had such a brilliant time doing this blog over the past three years and there's a long way to go yet. Even if I haven't always had the time to update it as regularly over the past year, it's still great fun doing EuropeCrazy and I don't want it ever to end!

To all of you who have passed this way, I can only say a big thanks - and please keep visiting! And of course special thanks to my best blogging buddies past and present (you all know who you are): you inspire me and keep me going.

Onwards to year 4 and beyond!!

2 comments:

Kippers said...

Ooh, your blog is a whole three months older than mine then. The time really does fly on the blogosphere, eh?

Many happy returns!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks Kippers!

I suppose I should wish you happy two-years-and-nine months birthday then :))

Yes it does indeed fly when you're having fun - I can't remember life before blogging, (but it must have been pretty dull).