Wednesday, April 07, 2010

That's enough holiday talk for one evening...

Regular readers of this blog should be aware that it also has a little travel remit going on. So...

1. There will be a review of our recent Gothenburg trip, and it will be posted on here over the weekend. (I know I promised loads of stuff for last weekend, but that's before I was hit by a post-viral fatigue thing which floored me for a couple of days...thankfully I'm on the mend again and planning lots of blogging over the coming weekend.)

2. Regular readers of this blog will be well aware by now that we usually head off on a short break at the beginning of May. Which is very soon, but we're not booked up to go anywhere yet. Tonight we looked at lots of options, ruled out most of them for various reasons and we now have a short-list, (which is very short indeed) so a decision will be made very soon, probably over the next week. Once we're booked I'll do the big announcement on here of course :)

No comments: