Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Turkey time! (Again!)

You probably didn't expect this one so soon, but we've decided to return to Turkey for our summer holiday in four weeks' time. After some intensive searching and consideration given to various alternatives, we finally settled on Turkey again, as we loved it so much last year. And after a couple of hiccups (notably the possibility of airport strikes, which thankfully have now been averted) we finally got booked up tonight!!

We are going to a different place this time - Bodrum - but I'm sure the famous Turkish hospitality will be overflowing from the beginning to the end of our holiday :) of course there will be a full report to follow!

2 comments:

Damian said...

Wanted to visit Turkey so long time but didn't manage, hope you'll get as much joy, nice weather, warm sea, great food and interesting adventures, as it's possible there :) I've heard youtube is banned almost everywhere in Turkey. Is it true??? I would die!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I've only been to Turkey once so far, but it's the kind of place that just makes you want to go back again, even if the weather is maybe a bit too hot!

I didn't know that about YouTube but if it's true then I'm quite shocked. I wouldn't be able to live without it either :))