Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stop/start.

My original blogging plan for 2011 was one month off, two months on. This has worked quite well so far, however I'm changing it slightly over the summer. Instead of blogging through June and taking July off, I'm going to take at least the next two weeks off and see how it goes.

There are some very boring but necessary jobs at home that I need to do over the summer, particularly in the next couple of weeks, now that I'm in a period of recovery from extreme back pain so there won't be much time to blog. Therefore, things may be a bit stop/start over the summer on this blog, so bear with me :)

There will of course be coverage of this summer's big Swedish TV event - Allsång på Skansen which starts on SVT on 28th June and runs through till 16th August - more news to follow about this year's artists, and of course all eyes will be on Måns Zelmerlöw in his first year as presenter of the show. Lotta på Liseberg is also back on 20th June so I'll write about that too - Le Kid will be performing with Orup on that date so that's something to look forward to.

This blog will return on 14th June, but there will of course be the occasional post between now and then!

No comments: