Monday, March 14, 2016

9 years and counting

This blog has been going for 9 years now.  And as I say every year, where's the time gone?

In recent months I was very close to walking away from blogging, purely due to the frustration that I didn't have the time or energy to devote to it any more.  But I really want to continue and get to that 10-year anniversary so I'm going to keep things going for another year and see how it goes.

Things have been very busy at home since the start of the year as I've been revamping my surroundings, painting, decorating, making big changes - all very time-consuming.  As usual I have a huge backlog of unpublished posts but please bear with me, they will be posted on here eventually! So you can expect my thoughts on 2016's Eurovision national finals season, and a trip report from a new (and surprising) destination.

Doing this blog has brought me many happy times and good friends.  Once again, I just want to thank all of you for reading and supporting this blog over the past 9 years. Onwards to the 10th year :))

No comments: