Thursday, August 25, 2016

EuropeCrazy's Book Reviews!

Firstly, an explanation.  I love books.  I used to be a very avid reader but the combination of work and life and, well, just not having enough hours in the day, meant that I ended up with a very large number of unfinished books.  And every birthday and Christmas brings yet more books to read.

Being the self-proclaimed "queen of the backlog" I ended up with a huge amount of books to read in addition to my large amount of DVDs and TV recordings. However I've been making inroads and as part of my plan to widen the remit of this blog beyond the original focus on European music and travel, I would like to include a few more book reviews along the way.  My initial plan is to publish at least one book review a month although if you've followed this blog over recent years then you'll realise that's easier said than done :)

No comments: